Experience the Hidden Heritage of the Great Rivers Confluence in beautiful Afton, MN. Afton’s historical and cultural resources form the essential building blocks for a healthy community in which to live, work, and play all seasons of the year.
When: Thursday, October 23 from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Where: Afton House Inn, 3291 South St. Croix Trail, Afton, MN 55001
$35 per person
Light breakfast, lunch & snacks included
- Hear how partnerships – essential tools for sound economies – have spurred growth in Afton and how you can further use them in your business and community.
- Learn about the proposed National Heritage Area “North Woods and Waters of the St. Croix”: a vision for a future where history forms the basis for regional cooperation and growth in the St. Croix River watershed and potential benefits from official designation.
- Network with parks and nature experts, artists, historians, business owners and community leaders
- Meet new Superintendent of Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MNRRA), Dr. John Anfinson
- Meet Superintendent of St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, Mr. Chris Stein, and distinguished guest from Costa Rica
- Take home ideas for additional marketing opportunities with the Great Rivers Confluence collaboration
- Gain an opportunity to promote your business or organization to the Great Rivers Confluence partners and attendees
- And much more!
For details, and to reserve your spot for this unique educational symposium, call 715-262-0104 or email email@example.com.